Q: Does the Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter offer parking?
A: Yes, the hotel offers easy valet parking for $38/night plus tax. Located in the French Quarter at 124 Royal Street, New Orleans, LA 70130, the hotel is steps from Bourbon Street and the Canal streetcars. We have limited spaces for oversized vehicles and they may require purchasing two spots or parking at an off-site lot. Please inquire beforehand so we can make any arrangements ahead of your stay with us.
Q: Does the hotel have an airport shuttle?
A: While the hotel does not offer its own transportation, we can help you make arrangements with the New Orleans Airport Shuttle. We recommend taking the shuttle to and from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY), which is only 16 miles from us. You can book your pickup and find prices and information at: http://www.airportshuttleneworleans.com.
Q: Does the hotel offer a pool?
A: Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter offers an indoor heated pool with lounge chairs and lively views of the Central Business District. Guests also enjoy complimentary access to the adjacent 24-hour fitness center with cardio and training equipment. We are the only hotel in the French Quarter with an indoor pool, making us the perfect destination for a family vacation or weekend escape.
Q: Does the hotel have a restaurant or bar?
A: You bet! Our hotel houses Deuce McAllister's Ole Saint Kitchen & Tap, serving classic Southern cuisine with a NOLA twist. Designed to capture the ambiance of New Orleans, the decor embraces the essence of the city and features the memorabilia of Deuce McAllister's career with the New Orleans Saints and Ole Miss Rebels. The menu features authentic Southern dishes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and apps. The Ole Saint features a lively bar with over 50 local and regional craft beers on tap, an extensive wine list and creative cocktails prepared by mixologists.
- Accepted Currency: USD
- Check-In Time: 4:00 pm
- Check-Out Time: 11:00 am
- Children's Policy: Kids 19 and under stay free with adult on existing room bedding
- Deposit: During Special Event Periods, full prepayment charged at time of booking, no cancel, no changes accepted
- Internet Access: Free Wi-Fi is available in guest rooms
- Optional premium Wi-Fi for streaming movies is available for a fee
- Guarantee: Credit card guarantee required on all reservations
- Hotel policy allows only up to three (3) rooms reserved under one credit card guarantee and same name
- Ten (10) or more rooms booked by the same individual or company are considered a Group and need be booked through our Group Sales Department
- Valet Parking only is offered at $38.00 per night plus tax.
- We welcome ADA-defined service animals. We are happy to provide you with a list of boarding facilities to accommodate all other furry friends.
- We strictly enforce a no-smoking or vaping policy throughout all designated hotel guest rooms and indoor public spaces. A cleaning fee of $250.00 will be charged if evidence of smoking or vaping is found in a guest room.
- In need of airport transportation? Please contact the New Orleans Airport Shuttle.
- Standard - A reservation must be cancelled at least 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a one night room and tax penalty.
- Mardi Gras - Reservations must be fully prepaid and are non-cancellable. Credit cards will be billed at the time of booking.
- French Quarter Festival - Reservations must be fully prepaid and are non-cancellable. Credit cards will be billed at the time of booking.
- New Orleans Jazz Festival - Reservations must be fully prepaid and are non-cancellable. Credit cards will be billed at the time of booking.
- Essence Festival - Reservations must be fully prepaid and are non-cancellable. Credit cards will be billed at the time of booking.
- New Year's Eve/Sugar Bowl - Reservations must be fully prepaid and are non-cancellable. Credit cards will be billed at the time of booking.